Time is flying by. Get your book done in 2021!
Join us for a very special live workshop
March 17, 2-5pm Eastern
Hi there. I’m Ally Machate. If you don’t already know who I am, let me just tell you the important stuff:
- 20+ years in book publishing
- acquired and edited books for Simon & Schuster
- book doctor for numerous major publishers
- ghostwriter for national bestsellers
- experienced instructor and guide for indie writers
I’ve helped hundreds of authors get unstuck, get clarity, and get going with their prescriptive nonfiction book projects. Is it your turn?
Join me for a very special workshop to take a deep dive into your book’s concept and how to unfold that into a superstar outline so you can write the right book for the right audience and get it done once and for all!
By the end of this Masterclass you will:
- Know with perfect clarity who your target audience is and how that will influence what goes into your book.
- Get feedback on your book’s concept and promise to make sure both are wildly compelling to your target audience.
- Learn how to find out exactly what your readers need if you’re targeting a new audience or just starting out in your business.
- Workshop your outline with peers for a fresh perspective and help identifying gaps.
- Learn how to create an “elevator pitch” that will keep you focused now and help you sell books later.
- Create a “Book Touchstone” to keep your writing on track from page one to “the end” (and help inform your marketing plan!)
Cost for this event – $197
RISK FREE GUARANTEE: If you show up for the workshop, follow the steps and do the work, you will get results. If you fully participate but don’t feel by the end that the Masterclass was worth your time or money, just email me and I’ll refund your registration 100% no questions asked.