Josh Turner & Ally Machate Present...
Your Book, Your Choice: 3 Paths to Publication (So You Can Publish a Book You're Proud Of)
Discover the path that is best for your book's unique needs
Join this free 60-minute training and you'll discover:
- 1How to publish a top-quality book and share your message with the world…
- 2The insider secrets to getting a book deal – and why you might be better off without one!
- 3The real truth about self-publishing… and how to know if this path is right for you…
- 4This underappreciated “third way” to get your book polished, published, and ready to sell…
- 5How to avoid common publishing mistakes that will waste your time (and money)...
- 6The decision-making shortcut to helps you identify which publication path is ideal for you...
- 7Why doing everything yourself can either be a mistake – or your best option...
…and much more!
This Training Begins In:
Tuesday, July 19
3 PM Eastern
(1:00 PM MDT / 12:00 PDT)
About Your Presenter:
Ally Machate is a bestselling author and expert publishing consultant. She has served small and “Big Five” publishers, including Simon & Schuster, where she acquired and edited books on staff.
Today her clients include authors with such companies as Simon & Schuster, Penguin Random House, Rodale Inc., Chronicle Books, Kaplan Publishing, Sourcebooks, and Hay House, as well as independently published bestsellers.
Ally is on a mission to help authors make great books and reach more readers. She leads a diversified team of professionals who help serious authors to write, publish, and sell more high-quality books.
Register for this FREE training to discover the best publishing path for your book
We value your privacy